Suitable for mass production of workpiece products, intelligent open program, automatic PLC touch screen operation.
1. The production line can be switched between fully automatic and semi-automatic, with scientific and reasonable design, compactness and high degree of automation;
2. The system uses Mitsubishi PLC to control the whole process of the production line. The control system uses PLC as the main controller, and uses the man-machine interface to set parameters and switch auxiliary equipment. It can display the entire production line, working status, fault message alarm, production speed, and other functions.
3. The production line is customized and designed according to the technical process and equipment requirements of the anodizing production line provided by the customer. The whole line design scheme follows the design principles of high efficiency, intelligence, environmental protection, energy saving and stability. The structure, tank body production, pipeline arrangement, auxiliary machine selection and other square machines are optimized.
Characteristics of anodizing production line
1. Generally, the surface of aluminum alloy is easy to be oxidized. Although the oxide layer has a certain passivation effect, if it is exposed for a long time, the oxide layer will still peel off and lose its protective effect. Therefore, the production line of anodizing equipment utilizes its easy oxidation characteristics. Control the formation of oxide layer to prevent further oxidation of aluminum, so as to achieve the purpose of protection and decoration, and at the same time increase the mechanical properties of the surface. In addition, through different chemical reactions, various colors are produced to enhance the appearance.
2. The process characteristics of the anodizing production line will produce a hard protective layer on the surface of the aluminum parts, which can be widely used in daily kitchen utensils, aluminum curtains for buildings, aluminum doors and windows, medical equipment, mobile phones, computers, computers, sports equipment, aviation components, etc.