a) Product features
1. The membrane material is resistant to pollution and hydrophilic.
2. Long-lasting and stable flux, strong anti-pollution ability
3, can withstand 200ppm residual chlorine environment for a short time, the applicable pH range is 2-13
4, complete sterilization, water turbidity is less than 0.1NTU
5, cross flow design, eliminate dirty plugging, improve life
6. SDI15 < 1 of product water (test value when raw water turbidity is less than 20NTU)
b) Main use and scope of application
1. The ultrafiltration membrane module is a membrane separation process with pressure as the driving force. The micropores of the membrane surface can be used to intercept particles and impurities with a diameter of 0.002-0.1 μm, which can effectively remove colloid, silicon, protein, Microorganisms and macromolecular organisms.
2, widely used in pure water, food and beverage water, mineral water and electronics, printing and dyeing, paper, chemical industry water quality pretreatment and industrial sewage secondary treatment after reuse.
3. Applied to the separation, concentration and purification of substances
1, PVC, composite PVC
2, PES, polyethersulfone
3, PAN, polyacrylonitrile
4, PS, polysulfone
5, PVDF, polyvinylidene fluoride
6, PP, polypropylene
2, 4 inch, 6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch
e) the composition of the model and its representative meaning
f) working conditions
Ambient temperature: -5~40°C
Factory grade: standard factory (actual)
g) Impact on the environment and energy
Meet ROHS standards
Meet mechanical safety production standards
2. Overall structural characteristics and working principle
(As shown in FIG)
The whole machine structure:
1, anti-corrosion rack
2, ultrafiltration membrane components
3, backwash system
4, regular disinfection system
5, cleaning system
6, electric pneumatic control valve
7, monitoring instrument
8, automatic control of the electrical system
The principle of ultrafiltration is also a principle of membrane separation process. Ultrafiltration uses a pressure-active membrane to intercept colloids, particles and relatively high molecular weight substances under the action of external driving force (pressure), while water and small solute particles are transparent. The separation process through the membrane. The material having a molecular weight of 3 x 10000 - 1 x 10000 can be trapped by microporous screening on the surface of the membrane. When the water to be treated passes through the surface of the membrane at a certain flow rate by the action of external pressure, the water molecules and the solute having a molecular weight of less than 300-500 penetrate the membrane, and the particles, macromolecules and the like larger than the pores of the membrane are trapped due to the screening action. Thereby the water is purified. That is to say, when the water passes through the ultrafiltration membrane, most of the colloidal silicon contained in the water can be removed, and a large amount of organic matter or the like can be removed.
4. Installation, commissioning and training
Buyers provide installation and commissioning facilities.
5. After sales service
a) Enjoy [free warranty for 1 year] lifetime maintenance;
b) After receiving the repair call, send someone to the office within 24 hours.