a) Product features
1, no heating, less energy consumption
2, no phase change, can maintain the structural characteristics and quality of raw materials
3, the device is small in size, easy to operate, and adaptable
4, no acid and alkali emissions, no pollution to the environment
5, easy to achieve automatic control
b) Main use and scope of application
1. It is applied to desalination of seawater and brackish water (see brine), softening of boiler water and wastewater treatment, and combined with ion exchange to produce high-purity water. At present, its application range is expanding, and it has begun to be used for the concentration and biochemistry of dairy products, juices. The separation and concentration of biological agents.
2. Reverse osmosis is mainly used in the preparation of space water, purified water, distilled water, etc.; wine manufacturing and degrading water; pre-preparation of water for medicine, electronics and other industries; concentration, separation, purification and water preparation of chemical process; boiler feed water Demineralized soft water; desalination of seawater and brackish water; water and wastewater treatment in papermaking, electroplating, printing and dyeing industries.
1, CA film
2, CTA film
3, aramid composite film
4. Sulfonated polyethersulfone membrane
1, water production 0.25-100T / H
2, film size 4 inch, 8 inch
e) the composition of the model and its representative meaning
f) working conditions
Ambient temperature: -5~40°C
Factory grade: standard factory (actual)
g) Impact on the environment and energy
Meet ROHS standards
Meet mechanical safety production standards
2. Overall structural characteristics and working principle
(As shown in FIG)
The whole machine structure:
1, anti-corrosion rack
2, RO membrane components
3, chemical cleaning system
4, monitoring instrument
5, automatic control of the electrical system
Reverse osmosis is the application of sufficient pressure to the solution to separate the solvent (generally referred to as water) from the solution through a reverse osmosis membrane (a semipermeable membrane). The permeate is taken out from the central collection tube, and impurities such as ions, organic substances, bacteria, viruses, and the like that are not transmitted are discharged from the concentrated water end, thereby achieving the purpose of separation and purification. The solution can be separated, purified and concentrated using reverse osmosis technology.
4. Installation, commissioning and training
Buyers provide installation and commissioning facilities.
5. After sales service
a) Enjoy [free warranty for 1 year] lifetime maintenance;
b) After receiving the repair call, send someone to the office within 24 hours.